Funny Face, in a poignant display of empathy, consoles Medikal amidst his relationship woes by revealing his own past experience of being physically assaulted by his ex-partner.

 Funny Face has exhibited empathy towards Medikal concerning his tumultuous relationship with his estranged wife, Fella Makafui. Medikal previously highlighted a string of troubling incidents that tarnished his relationship with Fella Makafui, with whom he shares a child.


Having endured similar challenges in his own past relationship, Funny Face extended his sympathy to Medikal, sharing his own distressing encounters with his former partner. Recalling instances of abuse, including being physically assaulted, Funny Face expressed solidarity with Medikal, recognizing the pain and turmoil he must be undergoing.

In an Instagram post, Funny Face penned a heartfelt message to Medikal, offering support and encouragement during this trying period. He assured Medikal that they would emerge stronger from their respective struggles, finding solace in the prospect of eventually turning their hardships into creative expression.

"Stay strong, young king @amgmedikal. Just saw this video of yours, and bro, I have cried for you, and I have cried for myself! A girl held my neck and slapped me twice in front of people in my own house that I built with my ‘fooling money.’ Yet she turned around and said I was the one beating her! She could slap me for fun in my own house, yet I would come on TV and shout 'COW and CHICKEN' like all was well with me. Meanwhile, I was dead and broken inside.

“Hmmm, your video made me cry so much this dawn! I wish you well, son. We will survive this and laugh about it someday. You will one day rap about it, and I will also crack jokes with mine. Until then, stay strong, young king. @amgmedikal!!!” he wrote on Instagram.

Funny Face's message to Medikal conveyed his understanding and support, acknowledging the shared journey of overcoming adversity.

Comments

Post a Comment