Cassie speaks out about viral video that shows Diddy beating her

 Cassie Ventura, widely recognized as Cassie, has issued a heartfelt statement expressing gratitude to her supporters and bringing attention to the serious issue of domestic violence.


In her message, Cassie conveyed profound appreciation for the overwhelming love and support she has received from her family, friends, and even strangers, particularly after the release of exclusive footage by CNN depicting an incident where Diddy allegedly assaulted her in a hotel.

                       Newly released hotel video by CNN shows Diddy allegedly assaulting ex-girlfriend Cassie Ventura

"Thank you for the love and support from everyone, including those I haven't met yet. The outpouring of love has provided solace for my younger self and created a sense of safety, but this is just the beginning. Domestic violence is a critical issue. It shattered me into someone I never imagined becoming. Through immense effort, I am in a better place today, but I am still healing from my past," shared Cassie.

She stressed the importance of taking domestic violence seriously and urged people to believe victims when they first come forward. "I appreciate everyone who has taken this matter seriously. My plea is for everyone to open their hearts and believe victims from the outset. It takes immense courage to speak the truth about a situation where you felt powerless," she stated.

Cassie extended her support to those who are still living in fear, encouraging them not to isolate themselves but to reach out to loved ones. "I extend my hand to those who are still trapped in fear. Don't shut out your support system. No one should bear this burden alone."

Recognizing the ongoing nature of her healing journey, Cassie underscored the significance of the support she has received. "This journey of healing is continuous, but the support I've received means everything to me. Thank you."

                              Cassie Ventura and Sean P. Diddy Combs

Cassie's statement serves as a reminder of the enduring struggles faced by survivors of domestic violence and emphasizes the crucial role of a supportive community in their path to recovery.

Comments